Organised into specialised divisions and with 25 years experience in niche risks, April Partenaires designs, manages and sells property and casualty insurance products for private individual, professional and premium risks.
APRIL Partenaires decided to organise itself into divisions, therefore enabling it to be responsive when designing and selling tailor-made and customised products and services.
Products and services
A whole host of exceptional and specific products
Private individuals :
- High risk car insurance: For people who have lost their no claims bonus or have had their policy terminated for defaulting on a payment, making multiple claims or a false statement, lack of points, driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs, etc. What types of vehicles? Any.
- Specific risks:For people without a driving history, young drivers, senior drivers, etc. to insure any type of vehicle including microcars, camper vans, and more.
- No claims car insurance: For any driver with a no claims bonus aged 21 to 75. Any vehicle, regardless of state. Tailor-made cover, extremely comprehensive additional cover, a whole range of options, assur-cotisation (covering the policy holder's premium in the event of incapacity), online pricing and subscription…
- Luxury car insurance: For cars valued from €30,000 to €1 million. Cover at replacement value, courtesy cars from the same category of vehicle for up to 40 days, unlimited mileage, repairs in a branded garage, fully comprehensive legal protection included and more.
- Luxury Housing: For property owners with exacting standards. Flats, villas, châteaux, second homes, with extensive contents, valuable objects or unoccupied for long periods. Unlimited cover at replacement value, option to subscribe to "all risks except", possibility of "buying back the excess", "up-market legal protection and assistance".
- Protection against theft: a comprehensive service to protect your home or business premises.
- ProBat :Decennial liability insurance forcraftsmen, auto-entrepreneurs (specific type of self-employed status in France), small businesses in the construction industry with a turnover <€500,000. Online quote provided within 4 hours, immediate cover, simple, efficient administration procedures, flexible payment options.
- Pro Resto Rapide : Insurance for two-wheeled delivery vehicles for fast food businesses. Insurance for delivery mopeds and professional premises. Product suited to specific purposes. Immediate pricing and cover. Packaged deals and a sliding scale of rates according to the number of mopeds.
- Private individuals for the motor industry, housing and specific risks, high risk, no claims and the luxury marke
- Construction industry professionals - craftsmen and auto-entrepreneurs (specific type of self-employed status in France)
In 2014 the Habitation Standing policy by APRIL Partenaires received the Excellence award for the 5th year running, making it one of the best Comprehensive home insurance policies in the market.