SPRING : stepping up
A taste for adventure and breaking into new markets, as well as a drive to be enterprising and innovate, have shaped APRIL’s history.
Following thirty years of growth and diversification, the Group decided to go back to basics and launched Spring, a strategic plan intended to step up APRIL’s transformation and development.
The outcome of a project involving some one hundred staff members, from every business area and each of our markets, Spring should enable APRIL to become a digital, omnichannel and agile operator, and a champion of customer experience by 2023.
The implementation of the Spring strategic plan is based on four essential building blocks: customer experience, growth, performance, and teams.
Making insurance easier means offering a smooth, outstanding experience and being there for our customers when it matters. Our digital hub, APRIL X, is central to this ambition. This is a place where solutions are conceived and developed to enable us to:
• offer the best possible experience to brokers;
• become the reference in terms of customer experience;
• call the shots in the digital ecosystem.
The drive to break into new markets and our enterprising ethos are the driving forces behind our development. In a highly competitive environment, the intention of our Spring strategy is to build our growth based on three objectives:
• to refocus on wholesale brokering;
• to direct our efforts towards our five flagship markets;
• to improve the efficiency of operations with partner insurers.
By enlisting the efforts of everyone we have available, and by improving our agility, we want to provide ourselves with the means to see and go further. For our future achievements to bloom, two areas have been identified by the Spring strategy:
• simplifying our structure;
• optimising our information systems.
At the heart of our model, APRIL’s workforce forms a committed group serving the needs of our customers. The Spring strategy sets out the HR and organisational directions to take which will enable us to:
• develop and attract talent;
• support the changes underway and ensure staff take greater pleasure working together;
• further our CSR commitments.