A department dedicated to supporting institutions
The APRIL group offers its institutional partners (provident institutions, private health insurers, banks and insurance companies) its range of insurance products and services.
Addressing our partners' issues
In a highly competitive market, undergoing constant regulatory change and impacted by developments in consumer trends, institutions are having to face a new set of issues:
- Consolidating their position in the market;
- Developing their existing portfolios;
- Ensuring reliable administration compliant with regulations;
- Controlling their costs by making their products and processes digital;
- Expanding into new markets internationally.
APRIL provides bespoke solutions both under the APRIL brand and as white label products.
The APRIL business solutions
APRIL operates throughout the whole of the insurance value chain, from bearing risk, designing products, third party administration (TPA) and assistance to running networks and multichannel distribution.
This unique position in the market enables APRIL to offer business solutions which address the issues faced by institutions:
- Designing bespoke products and services, with training for distributors;
- Multichannel distribution combining, physical networks, online sales and call centres;
- Third party administration, ensuring compliance with Solvability II through white label products;
- Digitalisation of products and processes, particularly for mortgage insurance;
- Sharing economic and marketing knowledge of the markets in which APRIL operates.
In addition to its bespoke solutions, APRIL also makes available to its key account partners a brokering catalogue with the widest, most in-depth range in the market (over 140 products).
Why form a partnership with APRIL?
APRIL offers over 30 years' experience and expertise:
- Expertise in tailoring products, an understanding of the markets and of the consumer habits of those who make up the portfolios,
- Delivery of business solutions with a reduced time-to-market,
- Proven and recognised quality of administration for both individual and group solutions, in all areas,
- A strong international presence, through local infrastructures and teams,
- The development of digital tools and services designed to offer online premium calculators and distribution (extranet, mobile applications, etc.),
- The running of networks (training for the teams, implementation of a dedicated hotline, organisation of sales challenges, etc.).